Terms & Conditions
Our website is owned and operated by OStar Award, registered London, United Kingdom.
Once you access to our website and use our service, you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions
- You must obtain a permission from us before using any Content saved or downloaded from Our Sites.
- All the information we provide on our website is considered to be only for general knowledge purposes and we do not bind you to follow it.
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations.
- You must not send, upload data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or anything can affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time and you will be notified by the updates.
- You are responsible for all Uploaded Information that you enter.
- All entries must be submitted in English language only. We cannot accept entries in any other languages.
- We do not take any kind of responsibility of any errors or omissions in the Uploaded Information.
- We will only collect information for specific reasons, information that is essential to present your work to the jury, remind you of deadlines or inform you of your winning.
- Our website will provide support and feedback if you discover that there are issues that may affect your application and entries. However, you must be aware we do not hold any responsibility for any kind of unreliable & invalid information.
- When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to comply with these Terms, may result in immediate termination of your account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the website or any activities you proceed under your password.
After you, complete your organization’s entry-submission account, you will be directed to a point of contact, including that person’s name, postal mailing address, email address, and telephone number. Your organization hold the responsibility to update any kind of information if and when necessary.
- Any physical materials or documents submitted as part of your entries will not be returned.
- You are not liable to pay any fees for Submitting Materials or any transaction related to it.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
All confirmed entrants will receive an email with instructions and other clarifications in case anything is unclear. Once the entrants will have their files / submission ready, they can send it via email to [email protected]
Once they submit the files, entrants are automatically labeled as applicants. The Judges representing a variety of industries will then review all applications and shortlist all entrants into Finalists for each category.
In the event of a dispute as to the category in which an entry(s) will be judged, the decision of the OStar Awards staff will prevail. Judges have the right to switch your entries to a different category if they found that your entries do not suit the categories you initially applied for.
Every entrant has a designated point of contact: a person with whom we communicate about the disposition of entries submitted. We will send regular email correspondence to your organization’s point of contact, especially after OStar Award winners are announced in December. Your organization’s point of contact agrees to:
- Whitelist the email address [email protected], from which most of our email correspondence will come.
- Read all email correspondence from us promptly and respond as requested or required.
If you are liable to pay shipping fees, they will be automatically charged to the credit card to which assessment fees were charged, approximately 10 days after the awards banquet, unless you first provide us with an alternate means of payment. Your organization’s point of contact with us will receive an email in advance of the charge, noting the date that the charge will be made. If assessment fees were not charged to a credit card, you will be invoiced for your shipping fees and payment is due upon receipt of your invoice. That invoice will be emailed to your point of contact.
Non-payment of shipping fees is not an option: if you submit entries to the OStar Award, you agree to pay the fees due if any awards you win are not accepted at the awards event at which they are presented. You may not opt out of paying them by asking to not receive your awards.
See the section above headed Maintenance of Your Entry Account Information. We reserve the right to charge you shipping fees twice if your award shipment is returned to us because the shipping address in your entry-submission account is wrong, or you otherwise did not provide us with an alternate shipping address, and your awards are returned as undeliverable to us or to one of our award manufacturers.
To have more details about shipment fees, see FAQ.
Diamond OStar Award winners will be given the opportunity to redact any confidential or non-public information from their entries before publication. If you should have one or more Gold OStar Award-winning entries in the OStar International Business Awards 2020, you agree to respond promptly to our request for edits or redactions to those entries before publication.